Sunday, March 28, 2010

I can't believe March is almost over...

This year has definitely flown by so far. Hard to believe it's almost April. I've been sick for almost the past week, missing 2 days of work this week and now Dan hasn't been felling well. I hope I don't pass my "cooties" to everyone around me :( We've been watching some b-ball. I picked Duke to win in my bracket (against Kansas, nonetheless), but at least want them to win so I have bragging rights at work! :) Mom drew West Virginia in her pool, so of course our teams play each other. She might win money, though, and mine's just for bragging rights so I guess we'll see.

In other news, I painted my finger and toenails since I haven't been able to get in to get a pedicure since the lady I go to is booked up on Saturdays. I know, you needed to know that, right ;) I painted them pink, the color that came "free" (yeah, right!) with the last purse I bought. It matches one of the colors in the pattern.

Hope all is well and everyone has a good Easter week! :) Stay healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment