Monday, March 1, 2010

Curiosity killed the cat...

I used to think this was just a saying that people who didn't know much about cats said. After all, Sabre' (our cat growing up) and Lucky were both very smart. Hemi (mom's cat) is smart, too. So, I never understood why someone would say that..

Until now.

Here is Lightning, who during the remods, climbed unnoticed up onto the fish tank to take a peek..














Here he is on top of the refrigerator again.. guarding the Pringles..










Here he is trying to get the Italian Beef I made fresh out of the
crockpot..


















My little helper "helping" me shred papers.. and luckily not a tail..so far!!




That's what it's like in our house with our death-defying Beast.

You can take the cat out of the alley, but you can't take the alley out of the cat! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment