It's been a busy past few weeks! Dan, Todd & Ben (our neighbors) put the hardwood in, and it looks excellent. Needless to say, the remodelling bug has bit again. We are now looking at carpet for the bedroom! Too bad they don't base your tax return on what you want to spend it on :)
Spring break has come and gone and other than not taking the usual spring break trip to Florida :( nothing around here was different except not having class one night, kinda sad. That's what happens when you get old, I guess :) I did have a paper due immediately after spring break, so I got that finished over break, then will go in for an appointment on Wednesday to find out how many things he can find wrong with it. Dreading that! Oh, well. Keepin' my head up, only a few more weeks... And to feed my mean side (and make myself smile in class), I have started writing the end of the year review for the teacher. That will be interesting..hehehe. ;) Some "educational literature" for him to read, I'm sure.
Ok, it's Brandi typing again, no longer my evil twin Bambi :) I did learn that I won't be taking a summer class because the only one I can take (and my first choice for fall class) are both full. So, summer off and we'll see what happens for fall. I am going to try (hold me to this!!) to take the CPCU 540 exam for work that I have been putting off for the last 3 years because of the terrifying math involved. I want to use the summer to study, then take it either before or right when fall semester starts. How nice it would be to have that done!!
My little sister turned 18 over the weekend. I feel old :) Dan's brother and my little sis share a birthday. Kinda cool. Happy belated Bea & Dean!!
Ok- I'm out! Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment