Hope everyone had a happy new year’s eve/day and continues to have a good year! On NY Eve, we went to dinner, then hung out at home. It’s too cold to do much. I only made it through one glass of champagne, instead of my regular bottle, then I was really tired. Sad. :) Age is creeping up on me-lol! Dan worked on mom’s car heater, now she has some much-needed heat for the extra-cold weather we’ve been having.
Resolutions.. the usual. I want to make 2010 a good year! I want to lose 50 pounds (or more!) by the end of the year, complete some more classes and take a work-related test I have been putting off for the last three years due to my fear and mathematical ineptitude. I also want to stay in touch with fam & friends, so maybe I will be better at it this year. We'll see what happens.Anyone have any good/unusual resolutions?
No comments:
Post a Comment