Sunday, December 20, 2009

You might be a redneck if...



I think Jeff Foxworthy wrote some jokes about our household.......







Anyone else have car parts in the freezer???

Didn't think so..

On that parts-related note, kudos to Tim, Doug & Jeff for recently beating the Dan-expected time for putting brakes on an F-150! :) You guys are awesome- Miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kudos! What do you have in the freezer - bushings or bearings or something needing shrunk down just a hair for an easier fit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, DD! Good call on the needing shrunk down. That must be a guy thing to put car parts in the freezer. I had to ask Dan what the purpose of it was and you were right! ;) I checked with Dan and he said they were ball joints for the Explorer. He put those and struts on it and it rides like a dream now (a late 1990's era-dream, but hey, it's all good :)

    ReplyDelete