Thursday, December 3, 2009

Vacay details, part III (the end!)

Dan and I had both taken Tuesday off, so we tried to get some things caught up around the house. I had lots of laundry with the new clothes I bought on the trip (plus what I hadnt gotten done before we left). I also cleaned up the house. We had lunch at the Upper with Dans dad. That was nice. Moms cat, Hemi, had been boarded at the vet because he had been sick. He can be a little scrappy when he doesnt want to take his medicine, so she decided leaving him with around the clock care until she gets home was the best. I went to pick Hemi up and he was happy to go home and see his mom when she got home. He enjoyed his vacation at the vets office and even brought home some hilarious souvenirs.

On Wednesday, it was back to work *sigh). I need another vacation already :)

Let the Christmas season begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment