Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vacation!!

We just got back from spending a week in Florida. It was so nice to see the Florida fam and the sun again. It's been a pretty brutal winter here. It's been a long time since we have been on vacation. With Lucky's medical needs and everything else, it had been tough to get away even overnight. It was a much needed vacation!!

We had a great time, hung out with some of our favorite peeps and met lots of cool new people as well.

Since I'm exhausted right now, I promise to write all about it next time. Hopefully, I will have some pics to share with everyone.

Goodnight ;)

1 comment:

  1. "HOPEFULLY" you'll have some pics to share - "hopefully"? I sense a bit of doubt in the one-and-only Douglas E Fresh in that statement! Haha.

    I told you I would send the 1.2 terrabytes of pictures, and I did... It only took 17 hours to upload and send them all!

    ReplyDelete