Monday, March 23, 2009

Vacation - Part I

I know, it took me long enough :) So here are some details from our vacation. I'm probably going to have to use multiple posts as I have a ton to share.

We arrived on Tuesday. Tim picked us up at the airport, then we went to Biff Burger, one of our favorite St. Pete hangouts. Yum! They have the best burgers ever and serve tater tots instead of fries. Pretty cool! That night, we picked up wings and had them for dinner. We also met Nadyne, She rocks!! Our L-town friend Doug, who also lives in Florida now, came over to see us that night too. Doug also rocks! We then met up with another friend, Jeff, and we all went bowling that night and had a great time!

Wednesday, we went fishing. We fished with shrimp!! ALIVE ONES!! Someone had to split mine in half for me. Yuck! I think Tim was the only one who caught a fish, but we all had a great time and the weather was gorgeous. I also got to see a dolphin swimming pretty close to where we were. That was cool! Later that night, we went to a really good pizza place for dinner, then stopped by Wal-Mart to grab some stuff I needed. In the process, we noticed they were putting Easter candy out on the shelves. You can probably guess what happened next. We bought a ton of candy, ice cream and junk food, then stayed up late eating candy and playing cards.

Thursday, we slept in, trying to recover from the candy-and-cards bender the night before. Tim and Nadyne cooked us chili (yum!) that day. Tim had his pool league that night, so we hung out with Blue and Nadyne. Here's a pic of Blue. He is my favorite dog-nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment