Today was a gorgeous day! It was around 80 and sunny. It was a little windy, but I can easily overlook that in exchange for the sun!! It was probably a curse to do so, but I washed some of the winter coats and hung them up in the closet, hopefully until fall. I didn't put my flowers out yet tho, just in case.
We had a baby shower today for my cousin and his wife's new little man, Lucas. He's a doll. He's so content, he just looks around at everyone, then sleeps. It was great to see everyone again and just hang out and talk over a tasty brunch.
Also... Happy Birthday to Nadyne!! We hope you had an awesome golden birthday today!! ;)
Later all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She was graced with my presence on her golden b-day...what more could one ask for? :)
ReplyDeleteYou're right, Doug! You would make anyone's b-day golden. Did you wear the fedora? :)
ReplyDeleteI mostly make b-days golden in the shower sense - I like to pee on random people when I know it's their b-day!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I had the fedora on that day, but I do wear it frequently.