Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy birthday to Dan!!

Yesterday was Dan's birthday. He turned 21. :) We both took the day off work. I have a huge paper due on Monday, so I worked on that a little bit. Yesterday must have been "Take off work to go out for lunch" day because the Upper here in town had NO parking spaces available at lunchtime, so we went to Kick's in Towanda and waited for a table. We had lunch with our friend Gerard. It was nice, I'm always up for some good fried food.

Dan got lots of happy b-day wishes (sidebar message to Mama J- You're forgiven, Love you ;) and it was a good day. We went to dinner at Chili's and learned an important lesson about call-ahead seating. If I hadn't called ahead, we would have been waiting forever. We waited about 5 minutes and got lots of dirty looks from people who had been waiting forever. Our fajtas were awesome then we came home and had cake and ice cream. Yum!

Dan got a PS3. As those of you who know me can attest to, once I have a surprise for someone I have a hard time keeping it. I gave the PS3 to Dan on Thursday night and he hooked it up immediately. Here are some pics of him and his umm.. helper? installing it. We watched Hancock on it once it was installed (I got 2 Blu-Ray movies with it- Casino Royale and Hancock). The picture was great!

Tomorrow is the first car show of the year. We are planning to take the truck as long as the weather is nice.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Is Paul, Sr. looking down Dan's pants in the second picture? You'll have to hook that sucker up the information superhighway so we can play games online together. Neat.

    Sorry I missed the b-day (Happy Birthday, by the way!); now I know when it is and have it stored in several of my electronic devices to remind me from now on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug,
    I'm not sure Dan is allowed to hook up the gaming system to play online with you. The last time the two of you gamed, I was startled at the sight of two Raiden fighter jets flying up the hood of the car as I opened the garage door to come in. :)

    ReplyDelete