Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shopping!

Mom and I took a bus trip (thru work) to shop in St. Louis yesterday. We had a great time! We got some screaming deals! I have found that my bad shopping habits have rubbed off on mom. We ended the day with a total of three new purses. I actually walked away from a shoe store (Steve Madden, nonetheless!) with NO shoes, even though I tried on about 10 pair, so that was an accomplishment. Anyways, we had a wonderful lunch at Cheesecake Factory, walked through the entire mall, plus Crate & Barrell across the street, then boarded the bus for home. We were both beat by the time we got home, but mom came over and we and Dan ate the three pieces of cheesecake we bought for dinner. We did see Superman getting arrested. Apparently, his fight for "truth, justice, and the American way" is not allowed inside the St. Louis Galleria mall. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment